In Origin 2024, the heatmap template has been enhanced to support the display of multiple variables within a single heatmap cell, a feature referred to as Heatmap with Split Tiles under Plot: Contour menu. Each tile in the heatmap can be divided diagonally or horizontally/vertically to represent multiple values for each cell.
The supported data types for this template include:
- XYZXYZ… or multiple Z columns with shared X,Y columns, where X and Y columns are categorical
- XYZXYZ… or multiple Z columns with shared X,Y columns, where X and Y columns are numeric
- Multiple worksheets, each containing a potential virtual matrix
- Multiple virtual matrices
- Multiple ranges (potential virtual matrices) within one worksheet
- Multiple matrix objects within one matrix sheet
Please download the sample project for the graphs shown below.